13-14 Weeks Old

Monday, July 6, 2009

I'm combining 13 & 14 weeks old because I'm behind on his photos. He'll be 15 weeks old this Friday. I can't believe how fast he is growing up. He has been grabbing everything he can get his hands on and putting it in his mouth. He also sucks his thumb a lot and can roll from his back to his side but not all the way over yet. He is learning so quickly. One day he can't do something and the next day he's a little expert.



Watching TV with Dad



Waiting for his bath after going to the pool.





Posted by Tucker's Mom at 9:08 PM  
2 comments
Anonymous said...

TUCKER IS SO PRECIOUS. YOUR MOM SAID SHE WOULD SHARE HIM WITH ME. SO WHEN WE GET BABY ADDISON NEXT MONTH, JACK AND I WILL HAVE TWO GRANDCHILDREN. I WILL SHARE ADDISON WITH YOUR MOM. THEN WE WILL BOTH HAVE A BOY AND GIRL TO BUY CLOTHES AND TOYS FOR. BEV

July 11, 2009 at 5:34 PM  
Tucker's Mom said...

Thank you! It means a lot to me that you think of Tucker as a grandchild. He's so lucky to have two awesome grandmothers. I can't wait for Addison to get here. It's going to be so much fun when my mom and I come back to Texas.

July 19, 2009 at 7:32 PM  

Post a Comment