Tucker's Injury

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Here's a picture of Tucker's hand.  He hurt himself badly and we had to wrap his hand for a week.  Tucker climbed out the dog door one day and pulled a pot over on his hand.  I actually feel really guilty about this because a) I didn't stop him from messing with the pot, b) I didn't notice that he had cut a HUGE chunk of skin off the tip of his thumb, and c) I dragged him around to 5 stores and didn't see his thumb until we were taking a bath that night.  Sometimes I suck as a mom.

Well, because it was on the tip of the thumb that he sucks, he no longer sucks his thumb and it is harder to put him to bed.  I used to lay him down, he would suck his thumb, and fall asleep.  NOT ANY LONGER!  It's starting to get easier but if you ever have a problem trying to get a kid to stop sucking his thumb send him to my house.  I can take care of that problem real quick.


Photobucket

Posted by Tucker's Mom at 1:22 PM  
0 comments

Post a Comment