Tucker's Dr. appointment

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Tucker had his 4 month check up this week. I'm always on edge when I go to the pediatrician, mostly because I don't follow the "rules". At Tucker's 2 month checkup the doctor asked me what I was feeding him and I thought that I had been "caught" giving him cereal. All she actually wanted to know was what kind of formula.

I didn't lie to the doctor as much as usual so I consider this a good appointment. I did tell her that I was feeding him cereal and baby food. I did not tell her about the french fry he had at the fair, the popsicles that we share everyday (they are sugar free) and the juice he likes to drink.

The doctor is on a need-to-know basis. Tucker is perfect. Doctor's exact words. I know that if I were to tell them that he sucked on a french fry then they would come up with some test that they want to do just to "make sure" he's okay because fries are not a baby-approved food.

Tucker's a big boy now (really, he is). Here are his stats:

Weight- 16 lbs, 10 oz (82nd percentile)
Height- 26" (85th percentile)
Head- 16.25" (24th percentile)


Posted by Tucker's Mom at 9:18 AM  
1 comments
starnes family said...

Caroline keeps telling me how cute he is and she is so right! Absolutely precious. And, I love what a chubbo he is. Missed that with Lainey. She is so little. BARELY 19 pounds at her 1 year old appointment. Just now 24 pounds at almost 2!

August 2, 2009 at 7:34 PM  

Post a Comment